Nursery Nurse - Kings Norton
|Job title:||Nursery Nurse - Kings Norton|
|Salary:||£10.42 - £13 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionJob Title: Nursery Nurse
Location: Kings Norton
Employment Type: Day-to-Day Basis
Salary: £10.42 - £13 per hour
Are you a dedicated and caring individual with a passion for working with young children? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Nursery Nurse in Kings Norton. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who are committed to providing high-quality childcare and support to children in a nurturing and educational environment.
* Enhanced DBS on the update service
* Paediatric First Aid Certificate
* Previous work experience within a nursery setting
As a Nursery Nurse, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Providing a safe and nurturing environment for children in your care.
* Planning and delivering age-appropriate activities and educational experiences.
* Assisting with daily routines, including meal and nap times.
* Monitoring and observing children's development and progress.
* Communicating effectively with parents and other staff members.
* Promoting a positive and inclusive atmosphere for all children.
Qualifications and Experience:
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service.
* A Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
* Previous work experience in a nursery setting.
* Competitive hourly salary ranging from £10 to £14.
* Opportunities for professional development and training.
* Supportive and friendly team environment.
If you are a compassionate and qualified Nursery Nurse who is ready to contribute to the growth and development of children, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join us in creating a safe, fun, and educational environment where children can thrive.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.