Nursery Nurse - Birmingham
|Job title:||Nursery Nurse - Birmingham|
|Salary:||£10.42 - £13 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Salary: £10.42 - £13 per hour
Job Type: Day-to-Day Basis
* About Aspire People:
Aspire People is a leading education recruitment agency committed to providing high-quality staffing solutions for schools and nurseries in Birmingham. We are currently seeking dedicated Nursery Nurses to join our team.
* Job Description:
We are looking for enthusiastic and qualified Nursery Nurses to work on a day-to-day basis in Birmingham. As a Nursery Nurse, you will play a crucial role in creating a safe and nurturing environment for young children to learn, grow, and develop.
* Supervise and care for children aged 0-5 years.
* Plan and implement age-appropriate activities.
* Support children's social, emotional, and educational development.
* Maintain a safe and clean learning environment.
* Communicate effectively with parents and colleagues.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least:
* A Level 2 certificate in a recognized EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) qualification.
* Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
* An enhanced DBS on the Update Service
* Previous work experience within a nursery setting
* Competitive hourly rates ranging from £10.42 - £13.
* Flexible working schedule on a day-to-day basis.
* Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of early childhood education.
* Access to a supportive team and professional development opportunities.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified and passionate Nursery Nurse in the Birmingham area, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.