|Job title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Location:||Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, England|
|Salary:||£9 - £10 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an Early Years practitioner looking for a new challenge within your career? Are you based in Sutton Coldfield or Tamworth?
I am currently recruiting work with multiple nurseries across the Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth, and they are in high demand for level 3 qualified nursery practitioners to fill day to day, long term, short term, and permanent positions in nurseries.
All you need is…
* Level 3 in Early Years or Childcare
* Clear DBS (Preferably on the update service or willing to pay for a new one)
* Passion for working with children
* Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
Your responsibilities would be…
* Ensure the safeguarding of children always
* Monitor development
* To implement activities around the children's interests
* Build parent partnership
* Provide the best possible outcomes for all children
* Support children in daily health care routines
* Support children to develop independence
After working in the education sector for a long time I have built a passion for helping the match the right Nursery/Early Years setting to the right Practitioner. Working with me and Aspire People I can offer you good rates of pay ensuring they are in line with national minimum wage and I promise to listen to you to get you your ideal placement. I am contactable out of office hours for any queries you have as well.
I am keen to speak to nursery nurses, please get in touch to find out more about myself and Aspire People. I look forward to supporting you in your next career move
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.