|Job title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £11.50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner looking for a full-time position?
I am recruiting for a Lovely Nursery in Great Barr, that is looking for a Nursery Nurse with to work 37.5 hours a week on a long-term basis. The successful applicant will be crucial in giving the child the best start to his school life. This Nursery has an extremely friendly and supportive team who really look after each other.
These caring values are also clear with each and every staff members' interaction with the children. The Nursery is situated near Birmingham and has easy to access via major roads and public transport.
Your experience working with children age 0 - 5 years will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage.
The successful applicant will have.
* Level 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare (or equivalent)
* Experience working in an Early Years setting
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Please apply for this role below. For more information about me or any other Early Years jobs we have available visit aspirepeople.co.uk/jobs.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.