|Job title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £13.50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionNursery Practitioner (Level 3)
Hourly Rate: £10.00-£13.50 (depending on age and experience)
Hours Per Week: 35
Working shifts: Monday - Friday
Shift times: on a rota
Aspire People are recruiting for a Nursery nurse to join an outstanding Nursery located in Sutton Coldfield. The Level 3 Nursery nurse will join one of our client's growing Nursery team, the ideal candidate will be dedicated and will be able to contribute to the development of the service and the children.
About the Nursery:
The Early Years setting has high standards of providing excellent childcare solutions for families with babies, toddlers and preschool children. Their settings are purposefully designed to ensure that the care, play and learning environment is exceptional. To create the ultimate child friendly space, they maximise natural daylight indoors, whilst also ensuring that they can make best use of outdoor play all year round.
The role of a Nursery nurse (Level 3) within the Nursery involves:
* Supporting the Room Leader in the day to day running of the designated room and nursery
* Acting as a Key person to a number of children
* Assisting with the preparation and maintenance of resources and equipment in the indoor and outdoor areas
* Completing observations and ensuring that these are recorded accordingly
* Planning and delivering activities that in line with the EYFS curriculum
* Building strong relationships with parents and keeping a strong line of communication with them
* Adhering to internal and external policies and regulations
* Reporting and recording all incidents, as well as promoting a culture of safeguarding
* To be considered for the role of Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) you will have:
* A minimum of a Level 3 Childcare related qualification.
* A strong knowledge of EYFS frameworks and safeguarding
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Why Aspire People?
As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
* £100 after you have worked 10days.
* CDP course and other training
Please apply for this role below. For more information about me or any other Early Years jobs we have available visit aspirepeople.co.uk/jobs
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.