|Job title:||Nursery Manger|
|Salary:||£12.15 - £13.15 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDo you have a passion for achieving and managing a setting of the highest quality of childcare to give the best start in life for the next generation?
Are you a Deputy Manger wanting to take the next step in your career?
This role is based in Great Barr in a thriving nursery looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and motivational Nursery Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a happy nursery where they focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play. You will be working with a dedicated team in a caring, family friendly, characterful, and stimulating environment which is inviting to children, parents, and staff.
I have been working this nursery very closely and the feedback from staff, is always extremely positive, with comment regarding how friendly and well run the setting is. This Good Ofsted rated Nursery, part of a larger groups nurseries.
This role requires you to have the following:
* Confidence to make decisions considering the reputation and financial aspects of the business whilst balancing a high degree of sensitivity to the needs of children and families.
* Management of the nursery facilities and staff and staff rotas, to ensure a high quality, balanced provision of leading practice education and care is always delivered.
* Responsible for company policies and procedures.
* Consistently meeting legislative requirements and following education curriculum, delivering standards to ensure highest possible inspection grading.
* Ensure the training, support, mentoring and supervision of the staff team to inspire and lead ambitious practice.
* To create a safe, caring, and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is encouraged and supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
* To promote a successful and profitable business, engaging with the local community and marketing the nursery to reach maximum occupancy whilst providing excellent customer care
The successful applicant will have.
* Level 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare
* Experience Deputy manger or Manager
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Please apply for this role below. For more information about me or any other Early Years jobs we have available visit aspirepeople.co.uk/jobs.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.