|Job title:||NQT Roles|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionI am currently recruiting for Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking for their next perfect job role. I am also looking for any newly qualified teachers who would be interested in doing supply work in any capacity to help build up their experience and open up doors at some of the local schools.
Aspire People are currently looking for passionate Newly Qualified Teachers, to take assignments across Rugby and surrounding area.
Every year we have a large demand for Newly Qualified teachers who may be looking for their new perfect role in rugby and the surrounding area.
Aspire People offer an honest and consistent service to our clients and candidates for all supply requirements. So whether you are looking for work one day a week or you are looking for a permanent contract we can suit your needs.
I am proud to say that the staff we have here at Aspire are happy, feel valued and supported throughout there time on supply whether they are working half a day a week or working a full time years contract.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has completed or will be completing their PGCE, SCITT or other forms of teacher training and will be or have been awarded QTS.
* Be hard working and 'go the extra mile' with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience within a similar role
* Checkable work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
If you are looking for your perfect NQT role or may be looking for more experience before committing to a local school, I would love to hear from you to discuss the placements we can offer you further.
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* Available 24hours a day for any queries you may have in relation to working with or working for Aspire People
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you're looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be something long term or day to day supply.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.