|Job title:||Maths Teacher|
|Salary:||£105 - £180 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionQualified Maths teacher
£110 - £180 per day dependent upon experience
Aspire People are currently looking to recruit a enthusiastic, committed qualified Maths teacher for a secondary school based in Birmingham.
The position will start in September 2020 and be on-going up until July 2021, full time. The ideal candidate will be able to plan and mark Mathematics up to Key 4 with Key stage 5 being an advantage.
The Maths department is very strong in the school, subsequently they are looking for the right person to slot into the department and really hit the ground running.
I have been working with this school for over 3 years and have an excellent relationship with them. I have placed many teachers into the school and they all have very positive things to say about their time there with my most recent saying "The SLT team are really supportive. You are immediately made to feel welcome and like a permanent member of staff."
* Assess, mark and plan lessons.
* Teach Maths to KS3 & KS4 level. Knowledge of A-Level would be beneficial.
* Assess achievements of pupils.
* Provide progress reports and attend parent's evening & department meetings.
* Adhere to all behaviour policies that may be in place.
* Monitor and evaluate student responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against pre-determined learning objectives
* Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports to colleagues, parents and students
* Record progress and achievement in lessons/activities systematically and provide evidence of the range and level of progress and attainment
* Establish a clear framework for discipline in line with established policy, anticipate and manage behaviour constructively, promoting self control and independence
For more information about this position or to apply online, please visit our website or get in touch with Steph today!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.