|Job title:||Maths Teacher|
|Salary:||£130 - £190 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Maths Teacher in Stoke-on-Trent?
Is your current agency contract potentially finishing at Christmas?
Aspire People are proud to be working in partnership with a local school in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for a Maths teacher to start in January covering a Maternity.
This full-time position will involve teaching Maths to KS3 and KS4 students and offers the opportunity to join an established and supportive department.
This Ofsted rated "GOOD" School is part of a wider MAT in the Stoke-on-Trent area and is a popular one in its locality. The headteacher comes with over 20 years of experience and is immensely proud of the school and is a great believer in working with pupils, parents and wider stakeholders to create an environment in which students can develop. The school adopts high standards of its pupils coupled with flexible teaching methods and regular feedback it gives students the opportunity to make rapid progress and deepens their learning throughout their education.
You will ideally be able to commit and be consistent as these qualities will be important to the school and your head of department, this position could lead into a more permanent post for the right candidate.
As a full-time Maths teacher, the school has essential expectations. The needs to be met consist of the following:
* A confident understanding of the Maths curriculum
* Good communication skills
* Assess, mark and plan lessons
* Provide progressive reports
* Attend department meetings
* Attend parents' evenings
In return you will receive:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* Access to free online safeguarding training and CPD
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
* You will need hold the right to work in the UK
* Hold relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* Undergo compliance checks to ensure you are suitable to work with children
* Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
John, the consultant for this role, has been in this industry for 4 years specializing in finding Secondary School Staff across the Midlands and very much looks forward to working with you on your next challenge.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.