Male Sen Ta
|Male Sen Ta
|£80 - £105 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Aspire are recruiting for a Male TA to be based within a Special School in Halesowen.
This role is offered on a full-time term time only basis, working Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 3.30pm.
We are looking for a versatile, resilient, and committed staff member, who can adapt their practice wherever necessary to support a pupil on a 2 to 1 basis who presents complex SEND needs and challenging behaviours.
The successful candidate will work alongside another Male Support Staff member, assisting the young person with their personalised timetable, behaviour management and personal care needs.
We are looking for those who have:
* Resilience - We support some of the most vulnerable Young People in society who have varying degrees of emotional behavioural difficulties, autism, ADHD and associated difficulties so there will be times where your resilience is challenged.
* Communication - Communicating with young people is vital to understand their needs. Good teamwork and communication plays a key part in ensuring important information is relayed to other staff.
* Organisation - Strong organisational skills are important to support the class teacher and young people with educational activities
* Caring - Our clients young people require the best care we can offer. If you are a naturally caring and compassionate person, this is the role for you.
* Attentive - No two tasks will be the same so being attentive to understand them and identify areas where we can support is important.
Please note this post is limited to male applicants only. Having considered the nature and context of the work which will involve providing intimate care of male students, an occupational requirement exists in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
This role would be suited to education professionals, but also those that have worked in children's residential homes or youth offenders. It would also be suited to Youth Workers, Sports Coaches, Ex Military staff, and Prison Officers.
To apply; please provide an up-to-date CV and click apply!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.