Mainstream Intervention Teacher, B16
|Job title:||Mainstream Intervention Teacher, B16|
|Salary:||£145.89 - £199.89 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPosition: SEN Teacher
Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Organisation: Aspire People
Josh of Aspire people is seeking a nurturing SEND teacher to cover intervention for a well-established and highly-regarded educational institution located in Ladywood, Birmingham.
You class sizes will never exceed 9 pupils, they will across multiple Key Stages, so the ideal candidate will be flexible and experienced across multiple Key Stages.
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate educator to join our team as a SEN Teacher.
This temporary position is an exciting opportunity to be part of our vibrant school community and make a positive impact on the development and education of our young learners.
You will be responsible for a class of 6-9 pupils, planning and preparations will be organised by the school. The position will commence ASAP or after Christmas.
* Provide high-quality intervention teaching and support SEN students.
* Follow the school's curriculum and guidelines to ensure academic progress.
* Deliver engaging and interactive lesson plans that cater to various learning styles.
* Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
* Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support students' academic and personal growth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Experience teaching in Key Stage 1 and 2 (Due to varied classes).
* Strong communication and classroom management skills.
* Commitment to promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment.
* Ability to adapt to different teaching styles and methods.
Duration: This is position, is expected to be ongoing with the possibilty to go perm.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV no later than 27th November.
Please include "SEN Teacher Edgbaston Application" in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
* Competitive salary.
* Joining Bonus
* 24/7 consultant
* Opportunities for professional development and growth.
* A supportive and collaborative working environment.
* The chance to make a positive impact on the lives of young students.
At Aspire People, we are dedicated to providing an excellent education for our students and ensuring a positive and inclusive school community.
If you are a passionate and dedicated educator looking to contribute to the growth and development of SEND pupils we encourage you to apply for this position.
Aspire People is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other compliance procedures.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.