Lunch Time Supervisor
|Job title:||Lunch Time Supervisor|
|Salary:||£11.80 - £12.8 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently recruiting for Lunch time Supervisor with experience of working in primary schools for day to day, short term and long-term supply work based in Lincoln and surrounding areas to start ASAP
The Role and Responsibilities of the Lunchtime Supervisor
We believe lunchtime supervisors have a very important role within the school and the contribution they make to the management of the school, and the care and welfare of the children, is valued very highly. Children who are happy and well cared for at lunch time start the afternoons refreshed and ready to learn.
The main aspects of this role are:
* Supervising children eating their lunch: encouraging children to eat their food, behaving politely and respecting others within the dining areas.
* Managing the children's behaviour, including orderly queuing where necessary.
* Ensuring children walk around the school building in a calm and safe manner.
* Monitoring the playground, cloakrooms and classrooms to make sure pupils are not in unsupervised areas.
* Monitoring the use of the toilets to ensure they are being used appropriately.
* Making sure all pupils respect themselves and each other, and dealing with any misdemeanours in accordance with the school's Behaviour Policy.
* Ensuring classrooms and the dining hall are cleared up after use.
* Organising and assisting with games and other activities.
* At the end of playtime, blowing the whistle to line the children up and returning the class to the care of their teacher.
* Informing the class teacher of any incidents or accidents that have occurred during the lunch-time break
If you enjoy working with children, would like to start a career in education or if you are a retired educator and prefer to stay active, we would like to hear from you.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.