Level 6 Nursery Practitioner
|Job title:||Level 6 Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £13.50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Level 6 Nursery Practitioner, looking for a new role?
Aspire people are working with a lovely nursery on Solihull, who are looking for highly motivated and experienced level 6 nursery practitioner to work in their busy pre-school room.
To fulfill this role you will need to have 2 years post-qualifying experience, a sound knowledge of Safeguarding practices, Early Years Statutory Framework 2020 experiences of being a key worker, planning, observing and assessments, strong communication and organisational skills.
The nursery are devoted to creating a safe space for the children and families in their community and are lucky enough to have excellent parental support and involvement.
Your experience working with children age 0 - 5 years will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage.
The successful Nursery Practitioner will have.
* Level 6 qualification in Early Years or Childcare
* Experience working in an Early Years setting
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.