Level 3 Sen Ta
|Level 3 Sen Ta
|£80 - £105 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionPosition: Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant/HLTA
Salary: £80 - £105 (depending on experience and position undertaken)
Hours: 8:30 - 15:30
Start Date: After Feb half term
Duration: long term placement
Aspire are seeking a resilient and enthusiastic level 3 teaching assistant to support teaching and learning to children who have additional needs. The successful teaching assistant will be required to cover full classes and have prior experience within SEN.
* Experience of supporting SEN children
* Experience of contributing to learning resources to support learning programmes.
* You will also be required to cover the class when the teacher is not present.
* The physical and emotional resilience to support children with challenging behaviours, understanding that all behaviours is a form of communication.
* The ability to build relationships with students, families, and key partners around the students.
* OFSTED rating: GOOD
* Supporting children ages 3-11
* The school is very supportive and is very understanding of the difficulties that the children and staff face on a daily basis.
* You must have a valid fully enhanced DBS which is registered on the update service. (We can help with your application if you require one)
* Right to work and reside within the UK.
* Have at least level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification + relevant experience.
* Completing a full interview process and subject to all documents being vetted.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position, please click Apply!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.