KS2 Teacher - Tamworth
|Job title:||KS2 Teacher - Tamworth|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are looking for all committed qualified teachers for Year 5 and Year 6 teaching jobs in this area. We have seen an increase in the demand for experienced full time Key Stage 2 Teachers.
If you are looking for local Key Stage 2 teaching jobs, live in or around Tamworth then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs:
* You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our Key Stage 2 teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Benefits of working with Aspire People:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team'
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* You can refer qualified teachers to us and receive £250
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
If this sounds like a position, you are interested in we would be really keen to have a chat with you. Can you send your CV please and let us know a good time to call you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.