|Job title:||KS2 Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £150 per day + additional training, flexible hours|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionKey Stage 2 Teachers - Sutton coldfield
Day to day supply
Up to 5 days per week
Due to the high supply demand in the North Birmingham area, Aspire People are looking for day to day Key Stage 2 Teachers in the North Birmingham area. Whether you are looking for 1 - 5 days per week, we can help you.
Being a supply teacher enables you to have the flexibility you require. There are no planning commitments involved and no extra curricular activities. You can choose which days and areas you wish to work.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching.
Some of our upper Key Stage 2 teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer: -
* Teachers get paid to scale
* £100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
"Ann-Marie has provided me with a number of long term and D2D positions. She patient, contactable when I need her and provides local work that fits around my family life. Undertaking supply work for Aspire has been the best thing I've ever done"
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C