KS1 Teaching Assistant
|Job title:||KS1 Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£60 - £75 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a passionate and hardworking Level 3 Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for the perfect role beginning in September?
Aspire People are recruiting for outstanding schools in South Staffordshire, we are looking for a level 3 Teaching Assistant available up to 5 days a week, with lots of experience working with KS1 children. If your passionate about working with children and need a new role and are willing to go above and beyond for the children in your care we are eager to speak to you.
I am Steve the educational consultant for this area and with over 5 years experience with Aspire I have built up a great reputation with the schools and candidates I work with and together we make a great team that I want you to be part of!
I can offer you:
*A competitive salary
* Myself as your personal consultant who will listen to what you want!
*Teaching assistant work local to where you live
*As much work as you want!
A current candidate has been working for myself for years and has to say "Steve is fantastic consultant, he always finds me work on the days I want and in my local area and the schools are great! I couldn't recommend him highly enough!"
Skills and experience required:
* You must have a TA qualification or an NVQ 3 in childcare and education or an equivalent qualification to this
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
We are registering now!!! Registration with Aspire is simple so come and join our great team today and work in some great schools doing what you love!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.