KS1 Teacher - Derby Primary
|Job title:||KS1 Teacher - Derby Primary|
|Location:||Derby, Derby, England|
|Salary:||£110 - £155 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently looking for a caring, enthusiastic, and committed Teacher to join a lovely school based in DE1 . We are looking for a Class Teacher to plan, prepare and assess for Year 2 classroom to support children progress in to KS2 on a full time basis. This is a fixed term 1 year contract with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
About the school:
At this lovely Primary School they strive to create an environment which gives all children the opportunity to explore and enrich their potential. Whether it be building habitats in their outdoor classroom, competing in a gymnastics competition or writing a captivating short story, their aim is to deliver a challenging and immersive curriculum which engages the children and provides them with the tools to become responsible and ambitious citizens of the future.
clear planning based on the starting points of pupils in the school
-inspiring pupils to achieve regardless of their relevant starting points
- identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest and engagement
- setting appropriate and demanding expectations according to the National Curriculum and EYFS
- setting clear and ambitious pupil targets, building on prior attainment
- accountability for the progress of all pupils
- providing a clear structure for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge
- making effective use of assessment and ensuring coverage of programmes of study
- ensuring effective teaching and the best use of available time
- maintaining a positive climate for learning in accordance with the school's procedures and policies
- encouraging good practice with regards to punctuality and behaviour
Interview for this role takes place on 21st/22nd and 23rd July. If interested, please click apply and attach your most recently updated CV. Our Primary Consultant Devina Parekh will be in contact to arrange the interviews.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.