|Job title:||KS1 Teacher|
|Salary:||£100 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an outstanding KS1 primary teacher looking for a long term role from October?
I am recruiting for a Class Teachers who is available to commence work from October for 2 terms. This lovely Community 1 form entry Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher with excellent classroom management and a friendly supportive approach to teaching. The school already have a great supportive network of teachers and would like someone to be able to fit right in with no real effort.
This is a school that is proud of its committed staff at all levels. They take great pride in their school and are driving on improving outcomes for their pupils. Support and professional development for all teachers is a high priority. The dedicated staff contribute to the vast range of extra - curricular activities on offer to the children.
I have been successful in placing day to day staff and also short term Teachers into school, I have gained the trust and respect of the staff in the office who will call me with all their vacancies whether they be day to day or longer term.
You will benefit from:
* Innovative colleagues who are great 'team players' and are always welcoming and supportive.
* Highly regarded professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages in their career
* A school that fully supports you to become an outstanding practitioner
The successful teacher will:
* Be an excellent classroom practitioner or an NQT aspiring to this, who ensures that all children whatever their ability make great progress;
* Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and their colleagues;
* Set the highest standards for themselves and others;
work successfully and positively in partnership with staff, parents and our community
* Are you interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
This is an excellent opportunity to work at one of the best schools in the area, I offer very competitive rates of pay and I am available 24/7 for you, should you need my help with anything. I am keen to talk to Teachers, who are interested in working with this forward thinking school, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Interested in finding out more about Aspire People? head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Applications are welcome from NQT's & overseas trained teachers with QTS.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.