KS1 Supply Teacher Needed In Leicester City
|Job title:||KS1 Supply Teacher Needed In Leicester City|
|Location:||Leicester, Leicester, England|
|Industry:||SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£115.00 - £140.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an experienced KS1 teacher? Looking for a long-term contract for Sept 2021?
Aspire People are working with a school in Leicester City looking for fully qualified KS1 teachers. They must be strong and experienced with solid knowledge of the national curriculum.
The successful key stage 1 teacher must have experience, strong behaviour management, classroom presence and engaging lessons to all levels of learning.
Aspire People offer:
- Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
I am keen to talk to FQTs/NQTs who are interested in working these forward-thinking schools. If this opportunity is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.