KS1 Qualified Teacher Worcester
|Job title:||KS1 Qualified Teacher Worcester|
|Salary:||£130 - £200 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a KS1 Primary Teacher in Worcester who can create a stimulating and exciting learning environment that will engage children of all abilities and raise attainment, NQT's/ECT's are encouraged to apply.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience teaching the KS1 curriculum and can bring a vibrant and energetic approach into the classroom, it will be 5 days a week and to start immediately.
* Relevant Teaching Qualifications
* 12 Months experience in a Primary school setting
* A calm and reflective approach
* Able to provide 2 references
* RTW in the UK
* Assess, mark and plan lessons.
* Assess achievements of pupils.
* Provide progress reports and attend parent's evenings & dept meetings.
* Teachers get paid to scale
* £100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
I am keen to talk to anyone that holds QTS and is available for a teaching role. Please apply now and I will be in touch.
This is an excellent opportunity. I can offer very good rates of pay and I will be available 24/7 for you should you need my help with anything.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.