Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Tamworth
|Job title:||Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Tamworth|
|Salary:||£70 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you passionate about shaping young minds and making a difference in the lives of children? A Primary School in Tamworth is on the lookout for a dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic team.
Position: Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
At this Primary School, they believe in fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment where every child can thrive. Their dedicated team of educators is committed to providing high-quality education, nurturing creativity, and instilling a lifelong love for learning.
* Assist the class teacher in delivering engaging and interactive lessons.
* Support the social and emotional development of children.
* Provide one-on-one and small group support to students.
* Help create a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
* Collaborate with colleagues to plan and deliver effective learning experiences.
* Contribute to the overall well-being and development of Key Stage 1 students.
* Relevant qualifications (Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification preferred).
* Experience working with Key Stage 1 students.
* Passion for education and a commitment to creating a positive learning environment.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
* Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
What We Offer:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Local work
* Holiday Pay Scheme
* Training programmes such as Team Teach, Phonics training, First Aid
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* You can refer qualified teachers to us and receive £250
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
This is an excellent opportunity to work at some of the best schools in your local area. We can offer very good rates of pay and we will be available 24/7 for you should you need help with anything.
If you think this role is for you, contact Ben on 07977 097 299 or send your CV and get registered today!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.