Key Stage 1 Teacher - Streetly
|Job title:||Key Stage 1 Teacher - Streetly|
|Salary:||£90 - £170 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People is currently looking for an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher, to work 4 days per week in one of our lovely schools in Streetly.
This role requires a teacher with previous experience working within Key Stage 1, and great knowledge of the curriculum.
This role also requires somebody with strong behaviour management strategies.
You will be required to assess and monitor children's development and plan appropriate lessons to ensure progress is being made.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs:
* You must have QTS
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an
innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire can offer you:
* £100* joining bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Help and support whenever needed
* Holiday Pay
* Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* Safeguarding Training
* £250* recommend a friend scheme once somebody you recommended has worked 20 days
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.