Intervention, Learning Support
|Job title:||Intervention, Learning Support|
|Salary:||£70 - £140 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People have been working with school across Coventry and Warwickshire helping them to bridge the gap that has arisen due to pupils missing out on their learning.
To be considered for the position of Intervention TA with Aspire People you will need to have the following:
* Level 3 or above qualification in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent
* Relevant experience across KS1 & KS2
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
* A proven record of raising attainment
* Experience supporting pupils with ASD or ADHD is essential.
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
* Access to PPE
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.