History Teacher - Birmingham - November 2020
|Job title:||History Teacher - Birmingham - November 2020|
|Salary:||£110 - £165 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionHistory Teacher - Birmingham - November 2020
Are you a History Teacher who has a genuine passion for teaching the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge in your teaching career and live in Birmingham?
I am currently recruiting History Teachers that love their job in teaching and are interested in working with secondary schools in the area covering various roles such as long term, short term, and day to day, starting in November 2020.
The successful History teacher will essentially have: -
* Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
* Experience of teaching History for KS3 and KS4, A Level History would be desirable
* Have a real passion for History that you can instil into your pupils.
* Be based local to Birmingham
* NQT are welcome to apply
Your job role will be:
* Teaching History to a high standard from KS3 up to A Level
* Marking, Assessing and planning lessons
* Following the school behaviour plan
* Safeguarding the pupil always
* Handing in any work complete to the correct member of staff at the end of the day
Working with me and Aspire People I will be able to offer you very good rates of pay and I will be available 24/7 for you should you need my help and support with anything. I work a long side many secondary schools in the Stoke on Trent area and I promise to always listen to you to get you your ideal role whether it's day to day, long term or short-term roles you're looking for.
"Working with Wayne has been an absolute pleasure he has found me various roles over the past year! Thank you, Wayne"
I am keen to talk to History teacher interested. Please apply now and I will be in touch or alternatively visit our Aspire People website for more information about me and Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.