Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Cannock
|Job title:||Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Cannock|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Higher Level Teaching Assistant living in Cannock looking to utilise your skills?
Are you looking for more flexible work and expanding your experience working in a range of schools instead of being tied in to just one school? Take some pressure off and have more pleasure giving children your wealth of knowledge and focusing on actually teaching!!
Check you meet the following criteria for a HLTA:
* Have experience working within schools.
* Follow planning and take lessons.
* Be confident with the curriculum.
* Hold a relevant qualification for HLTA.
* Provide quality support to teachers and to pupils.
* Have the ability to think on your feet.
* Good timekeeping skills.
Steve is the executive educational consultant for the South Staffordshire area with over 7 years experience working with Aspire and he has built up a great reputation with the schools and candidates he works with. The work is day to day with the possibility of longer-term roles if this is of interest. We are recruiting now so come and get signed up! We place many great HLTAs in fantastic schools that we work with on a daily basis, and they all have very positive things to say about their time.
A HLTA that works for us "Steve is very friendly and approachable and always listens to where and when I want to work, he is an A* consultant!"
What Aspire can offer you as a HLTA:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* You can refer qualified teachers to us and receive £250
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
This is an excellent opportunity to work at some of the best schools in your local area. We can offer very good rates of pay and we will be available 24/7 for you should you need help with anything.
If you think this role is for you, contact Ben on 07977 097 299 or send your CV and get registered today!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.