Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Graduate Teaching Assistant
|£85 - £105 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionGraduate Teaching Assistant - Paid school experience - Start ASAP!
Are you a recent graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving school to learn some new skills as a Teaching Assistant?
Send your CV today to apply for one of our fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant positions, starting ASAP! Long-term, full-time positions available along with day-to-day supply.
This is an excellent opportunity to prepare to help pupils achieve their full potential, whilst enhancing your own CV. Many of our graduates will be accepted onto the schools own teacher training programme!
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Aspiring Teachers
* Long term and short term positions available
* Fantastic locations across greater Manchester
* Competitive daily rates between £78 - £90 per day
* Excellent training provided by the school
* Join your subject specialism department
* Secondary Schools in the Greater Manchester area
* Excellent experience prior to further study
* Support the class teachers with planning, preparation, 1:1, small group support, cover and more!
Aspire People can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay based on your experience
* Supportive schools that care about your wellbeing and development
* Holiday pay that you can take at any point of the year
* Access to free CPD e-learning courses with certification, including safeguarding training
* A consultant, who will support and advise you throughout your role
* Generous referral bonus up to £250 if you refer a friend (Teacher £250 Teaching Assistant £100) who works 20 days for us
Please send your CV or call Holly at Aspire People for more information!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.