|Job title:||Graduate Opportunities|
|Salary:||£70 - £100 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionI am currently recruiting for outstanding graduates to undertake a number of assignments within schools across Nottingham, these roles include:
The work can be ad-hoc, day-to-day supply in different schools however there is potential for work to become full time, long term or even permanent. Working on supply is a great way to build experience towards future teacher training applications giving you hands on experience of working within a school environment.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools that you want to work in.
To apply for our graduate opportunities you will need:
* Ideally a degree however we do welcome applications from people with relevant experience
* Experience in working with young people
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* Excellent Communication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
* Flexible with your own transport (or have good knowledge of public transport routes in your area)
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training
I am keen to talk to graduates or experienced cover supervisors across the East Midlands who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.