|Job title:||Geography Teacher|
|Salary:||£120 - £190 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionGEOGRAPHY TEACHER
Aspire People are currently working with a school in Northampton who are looking for a full time Geography Teacher from January 2024.
- RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
- CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE UK
- UK QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS OR EQUIVALENT NARIC CERTIFIED QUALIFICATIONS
- EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A UK SECONDARY SCHOOL
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE DESIRED
- FULL TIME AVAILABILITY
As a full-time Geography teacher, the school has essential expectations.
The needs to be met consist of the following:
- A confident understanding of the Geography curriculum
- Good communication skills
- Assess, mark and plan lessons
- Provide progressive reports
- Attend department meetings
- Attend parents' evenings
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
- You will need hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- Undergo compliance checks to ensure you are suitable to work with children
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
In return you will receive:
- To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
- A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
- Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
- Access to free online safeguarding training and CPD
Aspire People are one of the largest privately owned education agency placing
teaching and support staff into over 716 schools a week. Our success stems from
the service that we offer to candidates, we have a genuine belief that our teaching & support team is just as important to us as the schools, nurseries and college's we work with.
What We Offer Candidates:
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Flexible working hours
- Career support and advice
- Paid to scale
- Holiday Pay
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250*
You will be required to fully register with Aspire People, including providing right to work documents along with obtaining an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS that will be processed by us but comes at a cost of £47.20 (unless you already have one registered on the update service). Please only apply if you are able to do this.
You will be supported by me, Amy Chapman. I am Aspire People's Northamptonshire Secondary Consultant.
Whether you are seeking temporary or permanent work, I will be able to assist you in finding the perfect position. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.