General Teaching Assistant, Year 3 - Willenhall
|Job title:||General Teaching Assistant, Year 3 - Willenhall|
|Salary:||£70 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionTeaching Assistant, General basis, Year 3 - Willenhall
Are you passionate about inspiring young minds and fostering a love for learning? This OFSTED 'Good' Primary Academy is on the lookout for a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their dynamic team in Year 3!
Start Date: November 27th, 2023
At this Primary Academy, they pride themselves on providing a nurturing and stimulating environment where every child can thrive. Their dedicated staff work collaboratively to create a positive and engaging learning atmosphere, and they are committed to helping pupils reach their full potential.
* Relevant experience in a similar role or a strong passion for working with children
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* A positive and proactive attitude
* Ability to engage and motivate students
In return we can offer:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Holiday Pay Scheme
* Training programmes such as Team Teach, Phonics training, First Aid
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey in education, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Applications close on the 20th of November
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.