General Teaching Assistant - Burton
|Job title:||General Teaching Assistant - Burton|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an experienced Primary School Teaching Assistant living in Burton on Trent, looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for more flexible work and expanding your experience working in a range of schools instead of being tied in to just one school? Take some pressure off and have more pleasure giving children your wealth of knowledge and focusing on actually teaching!!
We have been working with schools in the South Staffordshire area for over 10 years and have an excellent relationship with them. We have placed many teaching assistants into the schools, and they all have very positive things to say about their time there. The schools have a really good reputation, and we are looking to expand our bank of excellent teaching assistants to supply these schools with quality flexible TA's.
We are looking for a bank of excellent Primary School Teaching Assistants who want a new challenge and want to be part of a strong team in our local schools in your area. The work is day to day with the possibility of longer-term roles if this is of interest.
As a Primary Teaching Assistant, we expect you to be an outstanding member of staff so we expect the following;
* Have experience working within schools.
* Be confident with the curriculum.
* Hold a relevant qualification.
* Provide quality support to teachers and to pupils.
* Be able to carry out small group work and work with individuals under the teachers planning provided.
* Have the ability to think on your feet.
Benefits of working with Aspire People:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team'
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* You can refer qualified teachers to us and receive £250
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
This is an excellent opportunity to work at some of the best schools in your local area. We can offer very good rates of pay and we will be available 24/7 for you should you need help with anything.
If this sounds like a position, you are interested in we would be really keen to have a chat with you. Can you send your CV please and let us know a good time to call you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.