Fully/Newly Qualified Teachers Needed In Earl Shilton
|Job title:||Fully/Newly Qualified Teachers Needed In Earl Shilton|
|Industry:||SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£115.00 - £145.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People have strong partnerships with schools across Earl Shilton are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers with experience and solid knowledge of the national curriculum across the ages of EYFS/KS1/KS2.
The successful Primary Teachers must have strong behaviour management, presence in the classroom and most importantly be passionate about education and wanting to make a difference. They must have experience working in EYFS/KS1/KS2, and be able to think on their feet, be flexible and adaptable to the different levels of abilities of children in changing environments that supply offers.
Aspire People offer:
- Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Early Years Teacher (ECT)
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Mark all work delivered day of work
I am keen to talk to FQTs/NQTs/ECT who are interested in working these forward-thinking schools. If this opportunity is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.