Fully Qualified Teachers Leicester City
|Fully Qualified Teachers Leicester City
|SEN Primary Early Years
|£140.00 - £150.00 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionSupply works for a variety of candidates and lifestyles whilst still doing what they LOVE which is teaching.
Supply allows you to……
* Can work in a variety of schools across year groups before settling down into a school or a particular school
* Offer full time and part time work (manage your own diary)
* Gradually returning to work
* Gain more confidence
* Around childcare
* You might even be thinking about moving from Secondary into Primary teaching
Aspire People have strong partnerships with schools across Leicester City and we have Primary Schools that are looking for Fully Qualified /Newly Qualified/Early Career Teachers with strong Behaviour Management and solid knowledge of the national curriculum for several schools across Leicester city and surrounding areas.
The successful Fully Qualified Primary Teachers must be reliable and have presence in the classroom demonstrating flexibility/adapting to students learning abilities to achieve the best learning results for each individual student. They must have experience working across year groups from EYFS - KS2 with the ability be able to think on their feet, be creative and engaging creating a changing learning environment. And most importantly be passionate about education and want to make a difference.
We are working with schools that vary from one form entry to three form entry. Providing the successful candidates with a supportive team and environment.
Aspire People offer:
- Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Early Career Teacher (ECT)
- Education Studies
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
I am keen to talk to FQTs/NQTs/ECTs who are interested in working these forward-thinking schools. If this opportunity is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.