Fully Qualified Business Studies Teacher - Manchester
|Job title:||Fully Qualified Business Studies Teacher - Manchester|
|Salary:||£130 - £200 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionFully Qualified Secondary Business Studies Teacher - Manchester
Are you an experienced qualified teacher of Business Studies looking for work in September.
I am currently recruiting for a Business Studies Teacher for a Secondary School in Manchester. The role will be full time. The successful candidate will have a strong background teaching Business Studies, holds the correct qualifications and will be able to teach Business to KS3/4.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
* Be qualified to PGCE/QTS/QTLS Level or hold equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the position requested.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children's learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to £250 refer a friend scheme.
If this is the job for you, please apply above and I will be in touch!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.