Full-Time Teaching Assistant
|Job title:||Full-Time Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£10 - £14 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Teaching Assistant based in Leicester?
Are you looking for work in your local area and want to gain more experience?
A large primary school based in Leicester are recruiting for multiple Level 3 Teaching Assistants to join their team as part of catch-up work for children.
The head teacher is looking for people who are 'passionate about helping children reach their full potential and giving them the best chance which the current situation'.
The successful candidate will be required to have the below:
* Experience with children in education or a similar setting AND/OR relevant qualifications
* Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
* Perform the full duties of a teaching Assistant
* Follow the ethos and rules of each school you work within
* Adapt to your surroundings
* Positively integrate yourself in each new environment
If you are looking for a TA position in Leicester, please click apply now and attach your CV!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C