Food Technology Teacher - Birmingham - September 2020
|Job title:||Food Technology Teacher - Birmingham - September 2020|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionFood Technology Teacher - Birmingham - September 2020
Aspire People are looking for experienced qualified Food Technology teacher to cover in a lovely School in the North Birmingham area.
The position is to start from September 2020 and will be full time. This role would be suitable for
The successful teacher must have:
* A track record of teaching Food Technology within the curriculum
* An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil
performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
* As a qualified Food Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
*Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
*Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
*Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
* Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies
* Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate).
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch ASAP by applying to this position
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.