Food Technology Teacher
|Job title:||Food Technology Teacher|
|Salary:||£120 - £190 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
- RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
- CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE UK
- UK QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS OR EQUIVALENT NARIC CERTIFIED QUALIFICATIONS
- EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A UK SECONDARY SCHOOL
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE DESIRED
- FULL TIME AVAILABILITY
FOOD TECHNOLOGY TEACHER - NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Key Stages 3 & 4
Specialising in Food Technology
The needs to be met consist of the following:
- A confident understanding of the Design curriculum
- Good communication skills
- Assess, mark and plan lessons
- Provide progressive reports
- Attend department meetings
- Attend parents' evenings
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
- You will need hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- Undergo compliance checks to ensure you are suitable to work with children
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
This Ofsted rated "GOOD" School and is a popular school in its locality. The school adopts high standards of its pupils coupled with flexible teaching methods and regular feedback it gives students the opportunity to make rapid progress and deepens their learning throughout their education.
You will be required to fully register with Aspire People, including providing right to work documents along with obtaining an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS that will be processed by us but comes at a cost of £47.20 (unless you already have one registered on the update service). Please only apply if you are able to do this.
You will be supported by me, Amy Chapman. I am Aspire People's Northamptonshire Secondary Consultant.
Whether you are seeking temporary or permanent work, I will be able to assist you in finding the perfect position. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.