Female PE Teacher - Coventry
|Job title:||Female PE Teacher - Coventry|
|Salary:||£120 - £190 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionFully Qualified Secondary PE Teacher - Coventry
Are you an experienced qualified teacher of Physical Education based in Coventry?
I am currently recruiting for a PE Teacher to teach in a Secondary and Sixth form School in Coventry. The role will be full time starting in September 2022 and will be ongoing with the potential to turn into a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be able to teach PE to KS3 and 4. It would be of great benefit if the candidate is able to teach PE to KS5 however this is not essential.
The school we are recruiting on behalf of located in Coventry, has a fantastic reputation in the area for delivering high standards of education, where students are challenged and encouraged on their journey through the school.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
* Be qualified to PGCE/QTS/QTLS Level or hold equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the position requested.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children's learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to £250 refer a friend scheme.
If this is the job for you, please apply above and I will be in touch!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.