EYFS Interventions Support
|Job title:||EYFS Interventions Support|
|Salary:||£65 - £85 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you looking for an interventions role? are you based near Ashbourne, Derbyshire?
Aspire People are looking for Interventions teaching assistant who will be able give support to those children who need catching up within EYFS. The school is based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire and will be long term full time position with the potential to turn into a permanent position.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide specialist support in the early years foundation stage and to supervise groups and
occasionally whole classes for a session in the classroom or outside the main teaching area as
- provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children within
- Work with a group of children for a session/lesson, this may involve
contributing to the planning, preparation, assessment and reporting.
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Valid DBS on the online update Service
- 2 years worth of relevant references
- Enthusiasm and confidence
- Travel to Ashbourne
- Have relevant experience in a similar role
If you feel like you are someone who would be perfect for this role then click apply and attach your CV. Interviews for this role take place on Monday 8th March 2021.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.