|Job title:||English Teacher|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£105 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionQualified English teacher
Easter 2020 (or when school's return)
£110 - £170 per day
Aspire People are currently looking to recruit a enthusiastic, committed qualified English teacher for a secondary school based in North Birmingham.
The position will start after Easter break (or when schools re-open after COVID-19) and be on-going up until July, full time. The ideal candidate will be able to plan and mark English up to Key 4 with Key stage 5 been an advantage.
The English department is very strong in the school, subsequently they are looking for the right person to slot into the department and really hit the ground running.
I have been working with this school for over 3 years and have an excellent relationship with them. I have placed many teachers into the school and they all have very positive things to say about their time there with my most recent saying "The SLT team are really supportive and all supply teachers are made to feel really welcome."
* Assess, mark and plan lessons.
* Teach English to KS3 & KS4 level. Knowledge of A-Level would be beneficial.
* Assess achievements of pupils.
* Provide progress reports and attend parent's evening & department meetings.
* Adhere to all behaviour policies that may be in place.
* Monitor and evaluate student responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against pre-determined learning objectives
* Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports to colleagues, parents and students
* Record progress and achievement in lessons/activities systematically and provide evidence of the range and level of progress and attainment
* Establish a clear framework for discipline in line with established policy, anticipate and manage behaviour constructively, promoting self control and independence
Please contact Aspire People if you are looking for your next teaching positions in Birmingham.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.