|Job title:||English Teacher|
|Salary:||£100 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job description"What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet"
Are you an English qualified teacher looking for you next role?
Are you available 5 days per week?
I am currently recruiting for a strong and passionate English teacher for a secondary school, on an ongoing long-term basis.
Your job role will be:
- Teaching English to a high standard from KS3 up to A Level
- Marking, Assessing, and planning lessons
- Following the school behaviour plan
- Ensure the safeguarding of pupils
The successful English teacher will have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience of teaching English for KS3,4 and A-level
- Have a real passion for language and literature
- Available to start immediately
- Have a DBS registered on the Update service or prepared to apply for one.
If you are interested and keen to find out more, please apply now and I will be in touch or alternatively visit our Aspire People website for more information about me and Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.