|Job title:||English teacher|
|Salary:||£100 - £199 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionUpper Key Stage 2 Teaching jobs
Aspire People are looking for all committed qualified teachers in this area. We have seen an increase in the demand for experienced full time English Teachers.
If you are looking for a English teaching job, live in or around Whittlesey then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioral strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfill your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer: -
*Teachers get paid to scale
*£100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
"Steve and Kate have been great since the first initial chat about registering with Aspire, they do everything they promise and since joining two years ago have found me great daily work along with long term positions that I have thoroughly enjoyed, I couldn't recommend Aspire highly enough, they really want to find that perfect role for you!"
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.