|Location:||Coventry, Coventry, England|
|Salary:||£110 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionI am currently recruiting for Early Careers Teachers who are looking for their perfect job role.
I have been asked to help several secondary schools across Coventry and Warwickshire appoint for various vacancies for the new 2021-2022 academic year.
We also want to support early careers teachers to gain more experience once completing their training on a supply basis. This would enable you to go into a variety of schools, build your skill sets and figure out the types of schools you are looking for in the local area.
Aspire People are currently looking for passionate Early Careers Teachers, to take assignments in Coventry and Warwickshire..
Aspire People offer an honest and consistent service to our clients and candidates for all supply requirements. So whether you are looking for work one day a week or you are looking for a permanent contract we can suit your needs.
I am proud to say that the teaching staff we work with at Aspire are happy, feel valued and supported throughout there time on supply whether they are working half a day a week or working a full time years contract.
The ideal candidates would be those who have completed or will be completing their PGCE, SCITT or other forms of teacher training and will be or have been awarded QTS.
* Be hard working and 'go the extra mile' with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience within a similar role
* Clear work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
If you are looking for your perfect ECT role or may be looking for more experience before committing to a local school, I would love to hear from you to discuss the placements we can offer you further.
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you're looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be
something long term or day to day supply.
Please contact me for further details or just to chat about things, I'm here to help.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.