|Job title:||ECT Teacher|
|Salary:||£100 - £125 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)/ Early Career Teacher (ECT)? Looking for work in the Nottingham area?
We are recruiting staff for day-to-day supply, full/part time, short/long term contracts and permanent work.
We have strong partnerships with schools across Nottingham and are looking for a bank of NQTs/ECTs. We work with a wide range of schools ranging from mainstream, SEN, academies and independent schools.
Aspire People can offer you:
* £100 joining fee*
* Excellent rates of pay
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250*
* A personal consultant
* Holiday Pay
* A dedicated team and a specific point of call for all queries
* Opportunity into long term roles
What we require of you:
* Hold the relevant qualification
* Reliable and punctual
* Good communication skills
* Strong classroom management skills
* Be able to adapt to level of ability
* Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
* Mark all work delivered day of work
This is an excellent opportunity to work as an NQT at some of the best schools in your local area. I can offer very good rates of pay and will be available 24/7 for you should you need my help with anything.
Why waste any more time? Apply and get registered with us today so you can get your foot in the door of some great schools in the South Staffordshire area!
Call Kate on 07487764777 or email your CV over
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.