ECT - Leicester
|Job title:||ECT - Leicester|
|Salary:||£110 - £160 per day + Depending on scale.|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a newly qualified teacher looking for an opportunity in Leicester?
* Are you currently a Trainee Teacher eager to secure your first teaching role in education as an ECT?
* Do you want to find a School that will value your teaching ability and passion for education as an ECT?
* Perhaps you want to find a School with the ability to help nurture and develop your skillset as an ECT?
Aspire People have been inundated with not only daily and weekly bookings from a variety of Secondary Schools in the area but we are now busy working to help our schools to recruit for September 2022.
We have a variety of roles available covering different subject specialisms from Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5. We will be able to offer you daily, short/long-term roles and permanent roles depending on what you prefer. A long-term role will give you the chance to complete your Induction and you will be able to experience the joy of having your own class and building positive relationships with the children in your care.
We are looking for ECT's who:
* Have a passion for education and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging way
* Can monitor and assess pupils effectively to enable every child to fulfil their potential
* Are able to use their initiative to work independently
* Can contribute to and work as part of a team in their Department and within the School
* Are reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of the school
* Can demonstrate highly effective positive classroom and behaviour management in line with the School policy
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, BEd Hons or a BA Hons
* Completed 1 or more teaching placements in a UK School and have a record of 'Good' or better classroom practice
* Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years including one from your University and teaching placement school setting
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
At Aspire we have been working with schools in the area for a number of years and pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our schools. We are genuinely excited to continue to offer both our schools and our Teachers great opportunities tailored to them.
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.