Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Job title:||Early Years Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner looking for a full-time permanent position?
The Nursery I am recruiting for are looking for a full time nursery nurse to work 40 hours a week who is knowledgeable and passionate about early years. They are devoted to creating a safe space for the children and families in their community and are lucky enough to have excellent parental support and involvement.
Your experience working with children age 0 - 5 years will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage.
The successful applicant will have.
* Level 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare (or equivalent)
* Experience working in an Early Years setting
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Please apply for this role below. For more information about me or any other Early Years jobs we have available visit aspirepeople.co.uk/jobs.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.