Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Job title:||Early Years Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.65 - £12.50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionI am recruiting for a Early Years Teaching Assistant to join an outstanding Nursery located in Shenstone Nr Lichfield .
The Early Years setting has high standards of providing excellent childcare solutions for families with babies, toddlers and preschool children. Their settings are purposefully designed to ensure that the care, play and learning environment is exceptional. To create the ultimate child friendly space, they maximise natural daylight indoors, whilst also ensuring that they can make best use of outdoor play all year round.
Working as a Early Years Teaching Assistant, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children, ensuring that you create a safe and enriching home-from-home environment filled with opportunities to learn, enabling the children to be happy, sociable, confident, independent, creative, and unique.
Your experience working with children age 0 - 5 years will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage.
The successful applicant will have.
* Level 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare (or equivalent)
* Experience working in an Early Years setting
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Please apply for this role below. For more information about me or any other Early Years jobs we have available visit aspirepeople.co.uk/jobs
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.