Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Job title:||Early Years Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.56 - £12.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a passion Early years Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in supporting nursery children to help them get the best possible start in life?
I am recruiting for a Lovely Nursery located in Shenstone for 3 days per week.
The GOOD Ofsted rated Nursery opened in January 2009. The Nursery itself has been completely renovated the inside and outside, to the highest of standards.
The Nursery aim to offer a high standard of childcare in comfortable surroundings, all closely supervised by their highly trained staff. The staff feel that children in their early years are in their prime for learning, a child's imagination and social skills need to be developed.
Your experience working with young children, will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage.
The successful applicant will have.
* Level 2 or 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare (or equivalent)
* Experience working in an Early Years setting
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.