Early Years Teacher - Four Oaks
|Early Years Teacher - Four Oaks
|£140 - £170 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionWe have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Early Years Teacher who can create a stimulating and exciting learning environment that will engage children of all abilities and raise attainment.
This is for an Outstanding 2-Form entry Primary School in Four Oaks that has a fabulous reputation and a warm and caring environment.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience teaching the EYFS curriculum and can bring a vibrant and energetic approach into the classroom.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* 12 Months experience in a Primary school setting
* A calm and reflective approach
* Able to provide 2 references
* Right To Work in the UK
* £100* bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250*
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.