Early Years Teacher
|Job title:||Early Years Teacher|
|Salary:||£125 - £140 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified teacher with experience teaching in Early Years?
An OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' primary school within the Cannock area are looking for a full time EY teacher to start in January 2021 until July 2021.
The school has a happy, calm and nurturing school community and boasts a highly stimulating learning environment.
After getting rated 'OUTSTANDING' in the last OFSTED inspection the school holds very high standards and expectations.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this position as well as those with more experience.
Skills and experience required:
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
I am Steve the South Staffordshire consultant and I pride myself on the excellent relationship I have built with schools and teachers and I want you to be one of them!
I can offer you:
*Getting paid to scale
*Help and support whenever needed
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
*Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*Recommend a friend scheme
"I have worked for Steve for many years, he always finds me long term roles in great schools no more than 30 minutes away from where I live. Steve is personable and friendly and has been a pleasure to work for after leaving a stressful permanent teaching position he has made me enjoy my teaching career again" current Teacher working for Steve @ Aspire
This is the perfect time to get a job secure ready for September and the registration process is convenient and quick!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.